Truth One, Wise Men Speak of It differently !


The Vedic adage says- Truth is one Wise Men Speak of it differently!

Here I quote two of the most popular Mobile Companies of Singapore speaking the truth about Life !

M1 the great mobile service provider- 1 Life Live it !

Star Hub the Great bundled Service provider of Digital Cable, Broad Band and Telephone and Mobile Services it is :

"For the Life I have I am the Hub"

I do not know whether they realised the spiritual content of their Catchy One Liners but to the Far East Square Team these catchy phrases really symbolize the Spirit in us !

Its really this is our Life and so its 1 Life and hence Live it - Live it wisely !

For all that happens surrounding us we are the centre- The circumference is dependent on us and so I am the Hub

Far East Square Team

No comments: